2. The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL – SOCCSKSARGEN REGION CAMPUS now calls for the submission of eligibility documents for Architectural and Engineering Design and Consulting Services for the Construction of Academic Building for Senior High Program. The Academic Building for Senior High Program design shall be a two-storey building consisting of Consultation Corner, Student Lounge, Common Area to serve as Meeting/Conference Room for Faculty, Utility Rooms, Classrooms and Laboratories for various subject areas including Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, Biology, Chemistry, Research and Agriculture. Comfort rooms for female and male employees and clients with provision for PWDs with appropriate amenities and fixtures for both floors. The project shall be within the PSHS-SRC compound, Barangay Paraiso, City of Koronadal, South Cotabato.
3. Interested consultants must submit their eligibility documents on or before 9:00 AM of March 14, 2017 at the address provided below. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
4. The BAC shall draw up the short list of consultants from those who have submitted eligibility documents/Expression of Interest and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, and its 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). The short list shall consist of three (3) prospective bidders who will be entitled to submit bids. The criteria and rating system for short listing are:
a. Applicable Experience of the consultant and members in case of joint ventures, considering both the overall experiences of the firm or, in the case of new firms, the individual experiences of the principal and key staff, including the times when employed by other consultants (30%);
b. Qualification of personnel who may be assigned to the job vis-à-vis extent and complexity of the undertaking (50%); and
c. Current workload relative to capacity (20%).
5. The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL – SOCCSKSARGEN REGION CAMPUS will hold a Pre-bid Conference on March 22, 2017, 9:00 AM at PSHS-SRC in Brgy. Paraiso, Koronadal City, open to the shortlisted bidders.
6. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised IRR of RA 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
7. The Procuring Entity shall evaluate bids using the Quality-Cost Based Evaluation Procedure (QCBE). The weights to be allocated for the Technical and Financial Proposals, as well as the criteria and rating system for the evaluation of bids shall be provided in the Instructions to Bidders.
8. The contract shall be completed within thirty (30) Calendar days.
9. Bidding documents are available at the address below during office hours (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM) from March 6 to April 4, 2017 (up to 9:00 AM only).
10. The Philippine Science High School – SOCCSKSARGEN REGION CAMPUS reserves the right to reject any and all bids, annul the bidding process, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. Date of Posting: March 6 - 13, 2017
PhilGEPS website, PSHS-SRC website, and three (3) conspicuous places
12. For further information, please refer to:
PSHS-SRC Bids and Awards Committee
Fritzie Mae V. Valenzuela
Barangay Paraiso, City of Koronadal
Mobile No.: 09177775310
Update for the Bidding Process: Bid Evaluation Results