3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL- SOCCSKSARGEN REGION CAMPUS and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00AM- 5:00PM (Mondays- Fridays).
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on OCTOBER 26- NOVEMBER 16, 2021 from PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL- SOCCSKSARGEN REGION CAMPUS in its BAC Office located at the Second Floor-Administration Building, PSHS- SRC, Brgy. Paraiso, City of Koronadal.
It may also be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the PSHS-SRC website, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos & 00/100 (P 5,000.00) not later than the submission of their bids.
For the purchase of bidding documents, bidders may pay in cash through their representatives or send a manager's cheque. Advance copy of the chequxe (photocopy or scanned) must be sent to BAC email. The bidder must also inform the BAC Secretariat if the email was sent for documentation purposes.
6. The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL- SOCCSKSARGEN REGION CAMPUS will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on November 03, 2021 at 2:00 PM in PSHS- SRC, Brgy. Paraiso, City of Koronadal which shall be open to prospective bidders.
As part of PSHS-SRC's safety protocols against COVID-19, bidder's representative/s who will attend the pre- bid conference for this project shall be required to secure a medical certificate and shall fill- out the Health Declaration Form. A scanned copy of such shall be emailed to the BAC secretariat before the conduct of the aforementioned activity.
Bidders who will opt to attend the pre-bid conference via zoom may connect using the following link and details:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83597820690?pwd=RENVbGg0Qkk4aUNlREhDdTlPU1VXUT09 Meeting ID: 835 9782 0690
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before NOVEMBER 16, 2021 at 2:00 P.M. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bidders may opt to submit their bids online following the guide below:
a. The BAC shall provide the link of the Google Form for the submission of electronic bid.
b. The Bidder shall access the link, fill out the form and upload the compressed file for their electronic bid.
c. The compressed file should be password protected and the file inside it should also be password protected.
d. In case of bid modification, the Bidder shall re-send the modified bid and notify the Bac Secretariat for the modification of the bid.
e. The BAC Secretariat shall acknowledge the modified bid of the bidder
f. During the opening of bids, the BAC Chairman shows the downloading of all the electronic bid submitted.
g. The Bidder shall provide the password of the compressed file and its content to the BAC Secretariat.
h. The BAC Secretariat will give the password to the BAC Chair.
i. The Bac Chairman will open the bid according to the time the e-bid is submitted
8. Bid opening shall be on NOVEMBER 16, 2021 at 2:01 PM in PSHS- SRC, Brgy. Paraiso, City of Koronadal. Philippine Standard Time (PST) observed at the BAC Office shall be followed as the official time.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
Bidders who will opt to attend the bid opening via zoom may connect using the following link and details:
Meeting ID: 865 5497 2990
Further, bidder's representative/s who will attend the bid opening for this project shall be required to secure a medical certificate and shall fill-out a Health Declaration Form. A scanned copy of such shall be emailed to the BAC secretariat before the conduct of the aforementioned activity.
9. The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL- SOCCSKSARGEN REGION CAMPUS reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. The Date of Publication: OCTOBER 26-November 02, 2021
PhilGEPS website, PSHS-SRC website, and three (3) conspicuous places
(South Cotabato Provincial Capitol, Koronadal City Hall, and PSHS- SRC)
11. For further information, please refer to:
PSHS-SRC Bids and Awards Committee
Barangay Paraiso, City of Koronadal
Mobile No. 09177775310/09190979895
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE COMPLETION OF ACADEMIC BUILDING I - REBIDDING (Early Procurement-Short of Award)
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE COMPLETION OF ACADEMIC BUILDING I - REBIDDING
(Early Procurement-Short of Award)
1. The Philippine Science High School SOCCSKSARGEN Region Campus, through the NATIONAL EXPENDITURE PROGRAM OF CY 2022 intends to apply the sum of THREE MILLION PESOS ONLY (P 3, 000, 000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for payments under the contract no. 2021-09-158. Bids received in excess of the ABC for each item shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL- SOCCSKSARGEN REGION CAMPUS, now invites bids for the COMPLETION OF ACADEMIC BUILDING I - REBIDDING (Early Procurement-Short of Award). Completion of the works is required for 120 calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.