For the purchase of bidding documents, bidders may pay in cash through their representatives or send a manager's cheque. Advance copy of the cheque (photocopy or scanned) must be sent to BAC email. The bidder must also inform the BAC Secretariat if the email was sent for documentation purposes.
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGHSCHOOL-SOCCSKSARGEN REGION CAMPUS will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on AUGUST 09, 2021 at 9:00 AM in the Canteen and Student Activity Center, PSHS- SRC, Brgy. Paraiso, City of Koronadal which shall be open to prospective bidders.
As part of PSHS-SRC's safety protocols against COVID-19, bidder's representative/s who will attend the pre- bid conference for this project shall be required to secure a medical certificate and shall fill- out the Health Declaration Form. A scanned copy of such shall be emailed to the BAC secretariat before the conduct of the aforementioned activity.
Bidders who will opt to attend the pre-bid conference via zoom may connect using the following link and details:
Meeting ID: 825 7637 2611
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before AUGUST 23,
2021 at 9:00 A.M. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bidders may opt to submit their bids online following the guide below:
- a. The BAC shall provide the link of the Google Form for the submission of electronic bi
- The Bidder shall access the link, fill out the form and upload the compressed file for their electronic bid.
- c. The compressed file should be password protected and the file inside it should also be
- In case of bid modification, the Bidder shall re-send the modified bid and notify the Bac
Secretariat for the modification of the bid.
- e. The BAC Secretariat shall acknowledge the modified bid of the bidder
- During the opening of bids, the BAC Chairman shows the downloading of all the electronic bid submitted.
- The Bidder shall provide the password of the compressed file and its content to the BAC
- The BAC Secretariat will give the password to the BAC Chair.
- i. The Bac Chairman will open the bid according to the time the e-bid is submitted
- Bid opening shall be on AUGUST 23, 2021 at 9:01 AM in the Canteen and Student Activity Center, PSHS- SRC, Brgy. Paraiso, City of Koronadal. Philippine Standard Time (PST) observed at the BAC Office shall be followed as the official time.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
Bidders who will opt to attend the bid opening via zoom may connect using the following link and details:
Meeting ID: 826 6058 5589
Further, bidder's representative/s who will attend the bid opening for this project shall be required to secure a medical certificate and shall fill-out a Health Declaration Form. A scanned copy of such shall be emailed to the BAC secretariat before the conduct of the aforementioned activity.
- Eligible bidder must have the capacity to provide the items with the following inclusions: 1. Warranty Certificate, including preventive maintenance during warranty period (servicing and parts/replacement if device found to be defective before use); 2.Quality Standard Certificate; 3.CE Approved; 4.Installation or Installation thru Remote Technical Support; and 5. Freight.
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL- SOCCSKSARGEN REGION CAMPUS reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- The Date of Publication: JULY 29-AUGUST 06, 2021
PhilGEPS website, PSHS-SRC website, and three (3) conspicuous places
(South Cotabato Provincial Capitol, Koronadal City Hall, and PSHS- SRC)
- For further information, please refer to: PSHS-SRC Bids and Awards Committee BAC Secretariat
Barangay Paraiso, City of Koronadal
Mobile No. 09177775310/09190979895