- 3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail”
criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA)
9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- 4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL- SOCCSKSARGEN REGION CAMPUS and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from
8:00AM- 5:00PM (Mondays- Fridays).
- 5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on April 01-26, 2021 from PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL – SOCCSKSARGEN REGION CAMPUS in its BAC OFFICE located at the Second Floor-Administration Building, PSHS- SRC, Brgy. Paraiso, City of Koronadal.
It may also be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the PSHS- SRC website, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos & 00/100 (P 5,000.00) not later than the submission of their bids.
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL – SOCCSKSARGEN REGION CAMPUS will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on April 12, 2021 at 10:00 A.M. in the Canteen and Student Activity Center, PSHS- SRC, Brgy. Paraiso, City of Koronadal, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
As part of PSHS-SRC's safety protocols against COVID-19, bidder's representative/s who will attend the pre- bid conference for this project shall be required to secure a medical certificate and shall fill-out the Health Declaration Form. A scanned copy of such shall be emailed to the BAC secretariat before the conduct of the aforementioned activity.
Bidders who will opt to attend the pre-bid conference via zoom may connect using the following link and details:
Meeting ID: 810 1434 7541
- 7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before April 26, 2021 at 11:00
A.M. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
- Bid opening shall be on April 26, 2021 at 11:01 A.M. in the Canteen and Student Activity Center, PSHS- SRC, Brgy. Paraiso, City of Koronadal. Philippine Standard Time (PST) observed at the BAC Office shall be followed as the official time. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders' representatives who choose to attend at the abovementioned address. Late bids shall not be accepted.
Bidders who will opt to attend the bid opening via zoom may connect using the following link and details:
Meeting ID: 870 0257 0031
Further, bidder's representative/s who will attend the bid opening for this project shall be required to secure a medical certificate and shall fill-out a Health Declaration Form. A scanned copy of such shall be emailed to the BAC secretariat before the conduct of the aforementioned activity.
- Eligible bidder must have the capacity to provide the items per lot with the following inclusions: 1) ISO Certification 2) Warranty Certificate, including calibration services/preventive maintenance services during warranty period 3)Machine Manufacturer Certificate 4) CE Approved, if applicable 5)Installation and freight
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL- SOCCSKSARGEN REGION CAMPUS reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- The Date of Publication: April 01-08, 2021
PhilGEPS website, PSHS-SRC website, and three (3) conspicuous places
(South Cotabato Provincial Capitol, Koronadal City Hall, and PSHS- SRC)
- 12. For further information, please refer to: PSHS-SRC Bids and Awards Committee BAC Secretariat
Barangay Paraiso, City of Koronadal
Mobile No. 09190979895