News and Updates
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE CONSTRUCTION AND INSTALLATION OF
RAINWATER COLLECTION SYSTEM
1. The Philippine Science High School SOCCSKSARGEN Region Campus, through the GENERAL
APPROPRIATIONS ACT OF FY 2021 intends to apply the sum of FIVE MILLION PESOS ONLY (Php
5,000,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for payments under the contract
no. 2021-09-169. Bids received in excess of the ABC for each item shall be automatically rejected at
2. The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL- SOCCSKSARGEN REGION CAMPUS, now invites bids for
the CONSTRUCTION AND INSTALLATION OF RAINWATER COLLECTION SYSTEM. Completion of the
works is required for 90 calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the
project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in
Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary
“pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of
Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at
least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines,
and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or
privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOLSOCCSKSARGEN
REGION CAMPUS and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00AM- 5:00PM(Mondays- Fridays).
5. A complete set of Bidding Documentsmay be acquired by interested Bidders on OCTOBER 05-
OCTOBER 25, 2021 from PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL- SOCCSKSARGEN REGION CAMPUS in its
BAC Office located at the Second Floor-Administration Building, PSHS-SRC, Brgy. Paraiso, City of Koronadal.